Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hungry for HR Podcasts? Here's a free meal... actually two

I've searched for HR Podcasts before without much luck however I gave it another shot this morning and came across two I'd like to share.

I've just listened to an episode from each and will now definitely become a subscriber. Both are based in the US.

1. The CYA Report with Fistful of Talent

CYA-badge-300x250-notextureI really enjoyed the episode I listened to which was Power of Money (When Motivating Employees). It inspired me to write my next post on the benefits of moving beyond the traditional 'CPI' increase some organisations still use.

The podcast was quite structured and focused, where Kris Dunn (Host) spoke with a single HR Consultant throughout the show.


2. HR Happy Hour

The HR Happy hour as the name might imply was slightly more casual and the episode I listened to (Putting the Fun into Analytics) had a group of professionals engaged in a panel discussion.

It was a nice contrast to the CYA episode to hear from a number of different perspectives on the one topic.


I discovered these through coming across an article which highlighted the Top 10 Human Resources Bloggers You Must Follow. I'll be checking out those blogs too - hopefully I can pick up some tips to improve my own!

I'm still on the lookout for an Australian HR Podcast. If you know of any, let me know - I'd love to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment